Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I finally made it!

After a car, 3 planes (2 of them delayed), a bus, a high speed train and a 1 km walk, I finally made it! 
It was rainy and cold when I got to Berlin but the sun came out just as I arrived in Lutherstadt Wittenberg. It was a beautiful walk to the hotel, but I am arriving a little late because my bag went to Amsterdam while I went through Paris. That means Warren's Elbe River birthday wish will have to wait until morning. Happy Birthday today, Warren Loberg!

The town is really green and lovely. Trees are starting to bloom and the town is bustling with renovations and tourists.
My hotel is wonderful and I am looking forward to a good night's sleep and a big German breakfast. Until then, good night!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for thinking about Dad's birthday. That greeting will mean the world to him! Have fun in Wittenberg!

    ReplyDelete