Thursday, April 16, 2015

The Plan

The days are counting down very quickly for my departure from North America and my arrival in Europe. I am making lists and checking things off and trying to get all my ducks in a row!

As part of my preparation, I have planned for all my worship services while I am in Wittenberg, and our gracious office staff has made copies of the many, many bulletins I need to bring along with me. The cost of copying them in Wittenberg is prohibitive. Therefore, we copy them here and bring them with us! I bet that is an interesting item when my bags get searched.


I will lead three chapel worship services on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of the weeks I will be in Wittenberg. I will also lead a Saturday service that is held in the Town Church where Luther preached. I figured that I will get to sing "A Mighty Fortress Is Our God" at least 12 times! It has to be a part of every worship.

My first worship will be Wednesday, April 29, and then it's off and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment