Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Calm Wednesday

Wednesday was a calm day after our action-packed days off. I prepared my reflections on Acts 10:44-48 for the chapel services. I was thinking about how God works ahead of us, drawing us past our own boundaries.We had people from Denmark and Pennsylvania and Iowa and Germany at chapel tonight. They were great singers! 

After chapel, I attended evening prayer with the Lutheran Sisters in German. 

One of the Sisters had guests for the prayers. I caught them taking a few pictures after we finished. 


I finally had some white asparagus for supper tonight. They cover asparagus with dirt, and it stays white as it grows. It is very mild tasting and since it is seasonal, every restaurant serves it at this time of year. 

Dinner was accompanied by some great conversation with Professor Kathryn Kleinhans from Wartburg College in Iowa. She spends time in Wittenberg every year, leading conferences and seminars. She led a Global Women's Seminar last week. Thanks for a great evening! 


No comments:

Post a Comment