Saturday, May 16, 2015

My special visitors!


Look who showed up in Wittenberg today! My son Karl and our former foreign exchange student Christian came just after my final worship service tonight. I am so glad they are here. Christian will go back to Berlin tomorrow, but Karl will be with me until we fly back together at the end of the month. 

I can't believe tonight was my last worship service. It went well, and we had a wonderful organist in Dr. Christian Zschieschang (pictured with me below). 


I am so grateful to Beth (below on the right) for her partnership in ministry over the past 3 weeks. Tonight we were joined by Pastor Evelyn from Ontario, Canada.


I also wandered through the Mai Blumen Fest today. Germans sure love their gardens! I took a flower to our friend at the hospital. She was much more perky today. 

Tomorrow I will show Karl all I have learned about Wittenberg! But for now, he is already sleeping. Gute nacht!






Paul Gerhardt Hospital in Wittenberg...





No comments:

Post a Comment